Our breeding dogs are IALA/ALAA and
ALCA DNA profiled. All of our breeding dogs have been DNA'd and their DNA
profiles have been submitted to the IALA/ALAA and ALCA. This has been done to
protect the buyer and support parentage identification.
Top 10 reasons to own an Australian Labradoodle
1. Amazing coat! Virtually does not shed because they do not have an undercoat. It is also allergy & asthma friendly because it produces very little dander, plus it does not have that typical doggie odor
2. Temperament: ideal for the perfect family pet. Only true Australian Labradoodles were bred for therapy/service work. Our lines have a rich history of therapy dogs which has reliably produced calm tempered, easy going dogs.
3. Australian Labradoodles are super smart, very eager to please and quick to learn. This means an easily trained puppy! Many of our previous puppy buyers report back to us that their puppy is the smartest and fastest learner in their training class.
4. They are amazingly intuitive. They naturally have a keen sense on human emotion. My girls have comforted me through hard times and literally turned my tears into hysterical laughter.
5. They are outdoor lovers! Everything from swimming in the pool to hiking in the mountains. They have webbed feet and are excellent swimmers, and have the stamina for longer trail hikes.
6. They come in every size and color! Miniatures, mediums and standards (we think the mediums are the perfect size). They come in a rainbow of colors: deep chocolates, creams, reds, blacks, chalks, cafes, apricots, phantoms, etc…
7. Registered Australian Labradoodle breeders are highly regulated and held to strict standards to insure you as a buyer are getting what you pay for, because of this Australian Labradoodles have a very low incidence of hereditary problems.
8. They are quite stunning to look at and they move with such grace. Their flowing locks shine in the sun and blow in the breeze. Their eyes are captivating shades of blue-green/ golden-hazel/ rich chocolate.
9. They are born comedians! Always with a toy in their mouth & a wag in their tail. These dogs are as joyful as they are playful!
10. Gentle nature. Australian
Labradoodles possess a soft-mouth (this is a wonderful hunting trait). They are
non-aggressive and completely melt when being held.
Labradoodle Story Strives to Continue to Produce the BEST Possible Australian Labradoodle Puppies with qualities this breed has become so famous for.
Are Australian Labradoodles a Mix Breed?
All registered breeds began as mixes of other breeds done purposefully to create a new breed with specific attributes desired.
The Australian Labradoodle encompasses the Labrador Retriever's athletic, well balanced conformation, and its sporty, water loving nature. Along with the Poodle's intelligence and wonderful non-shedding, allergy friendly coat.
Rutland Manor & Tegan Parkin are the founders of the Australian Labradoodle breed. These breeding research centers have infused a small amount of Cocker Spaniel and/or Irish Water Spaniel into some lines for development. AustraliaAustralian Labradoodles are known for their intellect, fun loving temperament, beauty and grace. They are certainly a new breed to be admired.
To ensure that your Labradoodle puppy has a nonshedding (no undercoat), low odor, asthma & allergy friendly coat make sure you invest in an Australian Labradoodle with a Multi-Generational linage, which means at least 3 generations back in the pedigree are Labradoodles (great grandparents are labradoodles) and not just a Labrador Retriever parent & Poodle parent which is also known as F1, F1B etc...
True Australian Labradoodles average 6-10 generations of labradoodles back in their pedigree that all originate from either Rutland Manor, Tegan Park, or Sunset Hills in Australia.
Australian Labradoodles, Australian Labradoodle puppies, Australian Labradoodle breeder, Australian labradoodle California, multigenerational Australian Labradoodle puppies for sale